Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Need a person in Norway to register .no domain

coldrex

Hello,

we are a company from Latvia, dealing with building materials, and we need .no domain for our online store in Norway.

As per Your law, we cant register .no domain by ourselves, only the .co.no.

So could please someone register a domain for us ? We will pay for the service.

Our business is absolutely white and legal, so You dont have to worry.

Thanks in advance.

Stoppet

Banned
If someone buys a domain for you, that person would own it. How are you going to deal with that?

Pong

Jeg selger sʇɥƃıluʍop :)
There are some things that should be arranged in addition to the .no domain.

If you use a .no, you are presenting yourself as a norwegian company (de facto, not de jure), and if/when I purchase goods from you I'd expect to do business with a norwegian company, so you have to be clear about that up front on your site. This has a few consequences for VAT, warranty and transport, and your customers will have to pay the VAT upon import.

As for the "stealing jobs" comment (which may have been removed): Latvia is part of the EU and Norway considers any European job "our job". Individually you may think otherwise but please vent that in a pm so it can more easily be ignored.
Besides that, a lot of building materials aren't manufactured in Norway anyway, and those are purchased by Norwegian companies - that's a similar recipe; only the money and goods flow through different channels.

You should look into setting up a daughter company in Norway; it will make purchasing so much easier for your customers that it might well be worth the effort.

coldrex

I know about Your customs and VAT, but here the business is wholesale trade.

And many of Your companies are willing to cooperate.

As soon as I will need daughter company, I will register it here.

coldrex

I offer good price and service, all is clear and legal, why somebody should care? I know that Your companies and private persons buy in truck from Baltics and nobody cares.

Pong

Jeg selger sʇɥƃıluʍop :)
That wouldn't be any issue for me. Of course "nobody cares" - if it's not you selling and me buying, it would be other people doing the exact same thing, only the company names might be better known (maxbo, ikea, ..).

But this is how some people reason (me, for example): I look for products to buy in bulk, or maybe I get an email about it. I check the site, notice it's a .no and find out that it's not actually a norwegian company I'm dealing with. Weird. So I check the owner of the .no domain (norid) and see that the company holding the domain has nothing to do with yours. My conclusion: Weird, possible scam.
And if it's weird, I don't do it.

On the other hand (and I've noticed the tendency for time to time), if people do business with a foreign company, and bypass the existing channels, there's a bit of a feeling that you're saving money. After all: the regular channels usually have CEOs with expensive lease agreements, salaries and accountants that have to get paid...

Having said that... do you have a price list? ;)

coldrex

You go to google.no, and for example, search for OSB / plywood to buy in bulk and see my store.

Its writtten on the first page with big letters: delivery in trucks from Baltics.
And in contacts is all my data + registration copy of my company.

I understand, many will think - scam - but - we all are here in EU, and all is so transparent, that it should be a very stupid idea trying to cheat. I sell also other products to all Baltics and Scandinavian countries, and everyone is happy :)

I think, the possibility of scam is very high, when You are buying from outside EU (China mainly).

Pricelist will be soon for Norway, now its for FI and SE. If You are interested, send me Your mail in PM, as soon as its ready I will send it to You.

Topp