Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

7 år gammel norsk nettbutikk til salgs med varelager

Tdot

I'll take this in english...

The domain: Rentkamera.no The domain was chosen because the store has a focus on camera cleaning equipment. It has later expanded to other products.

Age: I registered the domain in early 2007 and opened the store soon after.

Backend: I started running the store on Magento but had a ton of issues every time there was an upgrade. I've since moved everything over to OpenCart which I've been very happy with. I've been using OpenCart for the last 3-4 years.

Traffic: When I actively promoted the site, there was several sales a week. I've been busy with other projects the last couple years and haven't done any advertising or publicity for the store and sales have dropped considerably. There was only 14 sales in 2013. Obviously you'd have to work at promotion a bit to make this work but the groundwork is down and the site has a very stable base to build on.

Why am I selling: I need to cut down on the number of projects I have and focus on just a few. As I mentioned in the above paragraph, I haven't had time for this site recently and it would be better off in someone else's hands.

Varelager: I have all the products in house (this isn't a drop shipping website). I have around 35.000kr in products now which have a sales price of about 60,000kr. To see what products and quantity you can just visit the website. The quantities there should be correct.

Sales Price This site doesn't have a ton of traffic but the domain is aged well and has a good foundation. I'm open to (reasonable) offers. If there is several people interested I could consider putting it on an auction site like flippa or we could just have a little bidding round here.

I suppose, if there is a stock item you don't want I could keep it and try and sell it myself on finn.no or something, which would make the purchase price of the site a little cheaper

After purchase support: I'm happy to give support and help out the new owner with whatever they need to make the transition easier and help them get up and running.

Sist redigert:
Topp